ORBIS Business Application Suite
ORBIS Business Application Suite (ORBIS BAS)
MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS PROCESSES CONSISTENTLY - WITH ORBIS BUSINESS APPLICATION SUITE (ORBIS BAS)
ORBIS Business Application Suite (ORBIS BAS), based on SAP technology, is a generic platform to control and simplify your business processes. Based on this ORBIS BUSINESS APPLICATION SUITE, we offer various usecases, each of which generates added value in your company. Our solution can be used across all industries and is generically applicable.
With the help of these functions, you can control your business processes more efficiently and cost-effectively.
The advantages are obvious! In addition to the data generated in the processes, additional documents can either be referenced or stored directly. The aim is to store data and documents non-redundantly. Whether data is stored in a supplier file, project file or quality file, ORBIS Business Application Suite allows you to store all process data in a clear manner and also to access objects from other processes.
In addition to the process data, it is important to include the right people at the right places. The SAP process route can be used for this purpose. OPS provides you with a rule-based process generation that can dynamically extend the process route. The SAP standard workflow is used as the core, which is displayed in a very user-friendly and clear way with the help of the process route component. The processing status of your process can be seen at any time and you can quickly see where your process stands and which steps have already been processed.
Advantages of the ORBIS Business Application Suite:
- ORBIS Business Application Suite serves as a central data backbone and can be coupled with 3rd party systems (PLM or ERP systems).
- All process participants can be integrated into the processes via the SAP process route.
- The process is clearly displayed and the processing progress is always transparent.
- The process can be generated via a dynamic set of rules.
- The notification of tasks can be done either directly in SAP or in your mail program.
- Data can be referenced, so no redundant data entry is necessary.
- Attachments can be added to store all necessary information that all involved persons need in the further process.
Further usecases can be mapped using our ORBIS Business Application Suite. Just contact us. We have extensive experience in the Project Lifecycle Management (PLM) and ERP environment.
Our Usescases in overview:
USECASE: ORBIS CHANGE MANAGEMENT
A fast and error-free change process will save time and money. Companies face the challenge of reducing lead times during the product development process while increasing quality. This is a topic that affects many process participants: product development, master data management, production planning and control, and external suppliers. These departments are involved in the evaluation and implementation of changes.
Usecase Change Management based on our ORBIS Business Application Suite can be used to manage the change process holistically. From the change idea to the completion of the change, data is collected and can be evaluated at any time. All processors have the same status of all data and no redundant data entry is necessary.
Advantages of Usecase Change Management
- All advantages of our ORBIS Business Application Suite can be used.
- Usecase Change Management significantly reduces the complexity of changes and all tasks are fully met.
- The complete change process can be controlled with the help of our usecase; it serves as a data backbone in the change process and can be linked to 3rd party systems (PLM or ERP).
- The creation and modification of PDM models and drawings as well as ERP data (such as material masters, parts lists, documents as well as tools and work plans) can be controlled in a uniform platform.
- All parties involved in the process can be included in the change processes.
- The process is clearly represented by means of the SAP process route and the processing progress is transparent at all times.
- The change process can be generated via a dynamic set of rules.
- The notification of tasks of a change can be done either directly in SAP or in the mail program.
- Attachments can be added to store all necessary information. This can include change sketches, as well as other important details related to the change that other departments need in the further process.
- The costs of the change can be evaluated in the change scope: This makes the change costs transparent.